The VBeam Vascular Laser vein treatment in Fredericksburg at The Dermatology Center enables you to say goodbye to frustrating skin conditions like hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and other issues that may be keeping you from looking and feeling your very best.
What Can VBeam Vein Treatment Address?
VBeam's laser vein treatment is safe for all skin types, however, it has been found to be most effective on pale skin, as the wavelength of the laser is blocked by the melanin (pigment) in more pigmented skin. You’re likely a great candidate for this treatment if you’re interested in addressing the following issues at our Fredericksburg location:
- Rosacea: VBeam helps seal off spider veins to control flushing and redness.
- Facial Spider Veins: This treatment dissipates enlarged or broken veins on the cheeks and around the nose.
- Scars: VBeam will take the red out of acne scars, injury scars, or red surgical scars making them less noticeable.
- Red Birthmarks: This treatment addresses hemangiomas and port wine stains.
- Angiomas: The VBeam can remove the tiny “drops of red” that can appear anywhere on the body and often trouble women on their chest.
- Venous Lakes: VBeam shrinks this dark blue vascular “bubble” on the lip, face, or ear.
This treatment is also great for warts and noncancerous growths.