Rashes come in all shapes and sizes, and can sometimes cause chronic discomfort or unsightly changes to the skin. The team at The Dermatology Center can help you find relief from rashes and enjoy healthy, happy skin once more.
When Rashes Just Won’t Quit
Plenty of rashes come and go, appearing on our skin for a wide variety of reasons. Any kind of topical irritation can cause mild redness and the slight inflammation that is characteristic of a skin rash. When these issues become more serious and chronic, however, you might have an issue.
We recommend coming in for a consultation if you’re dealing with the following issues:
- The widespread presence of redness that covers a significant area of your body
- Fever that accompanies your rash
- A rash that appears very suddenly and spreads quickly
- Blisters have formed in or around your rash
- The presence of open sores
- Pain and discomfort associated with your rash
- Yellow or greenish fluid is oozing from your rash (this indicates infection)