Facial aging eventually comes for us all, and you’re not alone if you’re interested in a way to eliminate those frustrating lines and wrinkles. Thankfully, The Dermatology Center is here to help, with an impressive collection of facial fillers.
When to Consider Juvéderm
As we age, our skin loses volume from certain parts of the face and this can cause features of the face to sink and droop. Juvéderm effectively restores this lost volume, helping you regain your more youthful look and turning back the clock to address those mild to moderate signs of facial aging.
Juvéderm facial fillers are most effective in the following areas:
- Midface: to restore volume loss
- Lips: to provide hydration, provide structure to thin lips, and plump for fuller lips
- Vertical Lip Lines: that extend off the lip border around the mouth
- Nasolabial Folds: lines that run from the nose to the sides of the mouth
- Marionette Lines: creases that stretch from the sides of the mouth to the jawline
- Weak Chin: to add contour and volume to a weak or recessed chin